EVE OnlineReference material contained herein is updated at irregular intervals and is known to be incomplete. All prices are estimates based upon subjective interpretation of the regional market at the time of update. As such, these pages are not meant to be useful to anyone except myself.
For the uninitiated, EVE Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online game universe with a range of features including, but not limited to:
- a single game universe of epic proportions with between 20.000 and 35.000 simultaneous players logged on at any time
- a unique tactical combat system which rewards careful planning and teamwork
- a unique free-form character development system which does not reward hardcore players
- a true player-driven market economy
- player-operated corporations, alliances and starbases
- hundreds of spaceship types, ranging from tiny shuttles to supercapital ships of massive proportions
- thousands of weapon and module types that can be fitted to the spaceships
- combat, resource mining, logistics, research, manufacture, piracy, espionage, politics, bounty hunting, management or whatever else you want to do - you decide!
If you're even remotely interested in computer games you should head over to their website and have a look at some of the trailer videos.